Scholarship in Nigeria 2022 For Undergraduate Students
Are you looking Scholarship in Nigeria 2022 yes or no? If you are a Nigerian student who has just graduated from secondary school, has compiled a list of undergraduate scholarship options that will allow you to study at any university within Nigeria or abroad for the students to get the fully funded scholarships.
A student who has applied for admission to a Nigerian or foreign university seeking to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the undergraduate scholarship scheme so come and get this as soon as possible.
Also Check: Kaduna State Government 2023 Need Based Local Scholarship For Nigerians
Latest Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2022
With the approaching school season, numerous universities and institutes are actively searching for the brightest and best undergraduate Nigerians for the students who are wanted to study here to get the Scholarship in Nigeria who possess the necessary qualifications to receive financial assistance to pursue a Bachelor’s degree internationally in Nigeria.
In order to ensure you do not miss out on any of these study opportunities, we have put together information on how to apply for the scholarships available to Nigerian students for the Scholarship in Nigeria 2022.
Also Check: Study in Estonia | Dora Plus Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Available Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates 2022
It has come to our attention that scholarships are now being awarded to qualified students to study undergraduate courses at numerous universities and colleges for the students to get the Scholarship in Nigeria 2022.
- PTDF Scholarship
- SEPLAT Scholarship
- NLNG Scholarship
- Jim Ovia Scholarship
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
- Guinness Scholarship
- Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship
- MTN Scholarship For Undergraduate
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
- NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduate
- Commonwealth Scholarship For Undergraduate
- SEPLAT Scholarship Application
- MEXT Scholarship Application
- UCAS Scholarship For Undergraduate
- UNICEF Scholarship For Undergraduate
- Total Undergraduate Scholarship
- Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship
- NDDC Undergraduate Scholarship
- DAAD Undergraduate Scholarship
- ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship
- World Bank Undergraduate Scholarship
- CIA Undergraduate Scholarship
- MasterCard Undergraduate Scholarship
- USAID Undergraduate Scholarship
Also Check: Government of Sweden Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility For Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria
For undergraduate scholarships, you must ensure that you meet all the requirements in order to be considered eligible by the scholarship awarding body so all the students must get the fully funded Scholarship in Nigeria 2022.
To be eligible, you must possess the following documents so read it carefully:
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC Certificate
- Passport (if studying abroad)
- Reference/Sponsorship Letter
- Identification of the local government of origin
- O’level Result
- Jamb Result
- Birth Certificate
- Number of National Identification (optional in most cases) for students
Also Check: How to Apply for Dr. Pepper Scholarship 2023
If you plan to study abroad, you must meet any of the following requirements so check it:
- Become an international student to get the Scholarship in Nigeria
- You must be a citizen or a resident of an international country other than the awarding body’s own to get the Scholarship in Nigeria
- If the scholarship is specifically for students from developing African countries (Nigeria is included) to get the Scholarship in Nigeria
- Applied and been accepted to the university of your choice or at least received a conditional offer for the students in the Scholarship in Nigeria to get fully funded scholarships 2022.
Also Check: Coolidge Scholarship 2023 (Eligibility, Deadline, Application)
How To Apply For Undergraduate Scholarship
Generally, when you apply for a scholarship, you must submit your application form or letter, along with requested documents, to the organization or university that is sponsoring the scholarship so come and apply here to achieve the Scholarship in Nigeria which is fully funded.
Nevertheless, every scholarship has its own application process, which is implemented and overseen by the awarding body for the Scholarship in Nigeria 2022.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, as a partnership between MasterCard and numerous universities for the students so get the Nigerian scholarships, requires that you apply directly to the scholarship webpage of the university in which you wish to study for the students in the Scholarship in Nigeria 2022.
Others, such as the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students at Robert Gordon University for the eligible students, require you to email your scholarship application form and supporting documents for the students in the Scholarship in Nigeria 2022.