If you are interested to study at a top Australian university with a fully funded scholarship then read this article through so come and apply for the scholarship. Because in this article, we will explain in detail the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023, its benefits, and step by the step application process and apply for this scholarship
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarship for international students so never miss to apply for this scholarship. These scholarships are offered for Masters’s and Ph.D. studies so come and get a funded scholarship. The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 covers full tuition fees, a traveling allowance, a living allowance of $31,200 per year and academic expenses so don’t miss out.
The University offers hundreds of prizes that are designed to reward hard work and achievement as you move through your course so come and apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023. From your first year of undergraduate study. through internships and through to your PhD., you can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your studies and get scholarships here. These prices won’t just help you while you study – they’ll become an integral part of your CV for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023.
- Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023
- Kingston University Scholarships 2023
- University of Michigan Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Diploma Scholarship in Canada 2023 | Fully-Funded
- Turkish Government Scholarship 2023-Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023