Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) 2023 online applications are currently being accepted for the international students. HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete higher education while providing scholarships and support services so all the candidates must apply here before the deadline
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) 2023 is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a university degree so all the candidates must apply before the deadline. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, for the students so all the candidates must visit as soon as possible:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities for students
- Graduate Students
Also Check: Morehead Cain Scholarship 2022 for International Students in USA
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) Coverage
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected for the students in the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023.
Also Check: Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2023
About HSF Scholars
Hispanic Americans are a highly educated and influential community of courageous leaders, thriving and positively shaping all areas of a strong American society, from science and technology to entertainment, from finance to government so come and avail this as soon as possible. The people participating in this new American society have been personally touched by the outstanding work of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund for the students in the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023.
HSF stands strong as the leading and most reputable non-profit organization in the US for the students. Its strategies and operating model are the best practices others try to emulate for the students. The unsung heroes who powered this organization to such a high level of performance, impact, and prominence are respected and highly-sought-after role models for the students in the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023.
As a result, the state of our Union is stronger than ever, our future is brighter than ever, and America’s global leadership position is self-evident for the students in the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023.
Also Check: Scholarship in Nigeria 2022 For Undergraduate Students
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) Eligibility
- Must be of Hispanic heritage are eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students are eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited are eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship 2023, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2023 academic year are eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA) are eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship 2023
- Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable) are eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship 2023
Also Check: Kaduna State Government 2023 Need Based Local Scholarship For Nigerians
Who can apply for HSF Scholarship?
- All majors and graduate fields accepted for students
- Emphasis on STEM majors for students
Deadline February 15, 2023
Opening date January 1, 2023
Days Remaining Closed
Category Scholarships in USA 2023
Type Fully Funded
Location United States (US)