Details About University of Malta Scholarships 2024/25
- University Name: University of Malta
- Degree Level: Master, PhD
- Who can Apply: Non-Europeans
- MEXT Titech University Scholarship 2024-Japan (Fully Funded)
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities 2024
- ADB Scholarship 2024 (Asian Development Bank) (Fully Funded)
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2024 (EPOS Scholarship)
What you can Study under the UM Malta Scholarship 2024?
The only candidates who may apply are those who have received unconditional acceptance to read for a Ph.D. or a Master’s by research, either full- or part-time.
It indicates that before you may apply for scholarships at Malta University, you must get an admission offer.
Students who meet the requirements for admission and who may not be able to pay the entire tuition cost will be considered for either a full or partial scholarship.
- Tuition Fee Waivers: 40 to 100 percent
No of Scholarships
100 scholarships in all, distributed between the following two programmes:
- Masters and PhD programmes (mostly via research)
- Programmes for Masters (mostly taught)
For individuals who are approved to read for a master’s or doctorate, there are up to 50 scholarships available (primarily via research)
There are fifty scholarships available for anyone who want to enrol in mostly taught Master’s degree programmes.
Required Documents for Scholarship
- Copy of the Acceptance Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, and
- A motivational letter, and
- Copy of Passport (details page)
The University of Malta Scholarships 2024 application period ends on October 31, 2023.There are three deadlines for the University of Malta:
Application deadlines are:
- 31 January
- 31 May
- 31 October
How to Apply for the Malta University Scholarship?
Before you may apply for the scholarships, you must be admitted to the University of Malta. The scholarship’s official link is provided below.