Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded) programme for overseas students is called Stipendium Hungaricum. The 2024–2025 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Call is now available. The Stipendium Hungaricum Programme application deadline for the year 2024–2025 is January 15, 2024. Applications are accepted for part-time, full-time, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes. The entire cost is covered by the scholarship.
More than 800 complete degree programmes covering every sector of higher education at every degree level are available for you to select from. For the academic year 2023–2024, more than 57,000 applications were submitted in 2022; 4,500 of these students were given the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. Learn all there is to know about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024–2025, including the application procedure. More information is provided below.
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
Details About Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024/25
- Funded by: Hungarian Government
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Part-time, One tier Degree
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2024
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- ADB Scholarship 2024 (Asian Development Bank) (Fully Funded)
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2024 (EPOS Scholarship)
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 Netherlands (Apply Now)
- UAL University of Arts London Scholarship 2024
What is the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship?
This esteemed scholarship programme is offered by the Hungarian government to students wishing to pursue higher education in Hungarian universities.
The Tempus Public Foundation oversees the programme, which was established by the Hungarian government in 2013 and is run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Full-Time Degree Programs
- Bachelor programs: 2-4 Years (BA, BSc)
- Master programmes: 1.5-2 Years (MA, or MSc Degree)
- One-tier master programs: 5-6 Years (MA, or MSc Degree)
- Non-degree programs
- Preparatory course in Hungarian language: 1 Year (Certificate)
- Postgraduate specialist training courses: 1-2 Years (Certificate)
The bachelor’s and master’s levels of study are covered in one-tier master’s degree programmes in the Hungarian educational system.
Specific subjects like general medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, architecture, law, veterinary surgery, and forestry engineering are offered under the one-tier master’s programme.
Following a bachelor’s or master’s degree, postgraduate specialty training courses offer the chance to get a specialized qualification.
The recipients of the scholarships will receive:
- Complete Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly allowance
- Contribution for accommodations
- health insurance
- Travel expenses from your nation to Hungary and back will be covered.
Please click to view our Hungary cost of living calculator.
Eligible Countries for the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship
If an applicant is nominated by the sending partner, they will be deemed qualified.
- Therefore please check the List of Eligible Countries.
Study Fields and Institutions
Currently, the scholarship programme is being participated in by 30 universities in Hungary. offering more than eight hundred degree programmes.
You may select the course, school, and other information from the Study Finder.
Please click this link to get the complete list of study fields that are available in your sending country: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/partners/
Please Visit this Link to access the list of Full documents.
Application Timeline for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
- 15th January 2024: Deadline to Submit an application to Hungary and send Partner
- 28th February 2024: Nomination Process Start
- Middle of March: Second Selection Process
- 15th April 2024: Submitting Medical Certificates
- Mid of June 2024: Result Announcement
- July-August 2024: Visa Application Process
- 30th September 2024: Arrival in Hungary
How to Apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024/25?
- There is No Application Fee to apply.
- Here you can find the Application Guide for the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme
- Remember to complete your Stipendium Hungaricum application on this website, beginning with the registration process: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- Scholarship applications cannot be sent directly to Hungarian universities.
- An admissions offer from the university is not required.
- Only those who have been nominated may continue with their applications.
- Each applicant may apply, in preference order, for up to TWO distinct study programmes.
- Please Read this PDF Document that contains all the information on Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024/25.