The Japanese government provides full funding for the ADB Scholarship 2024 (Asian Development Bank) (Fully Funded). About 300 students from Asia and the Pacific region are supported by the Asian Development Scholarship to enroll in Master’s programs at the nine universities the ADB has designated. Indeed, among the most well-liked awards for students in Asia and the Pacific is the ADB Scholarship.
Applicants should have a solid academic record, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, and be no older than 35. They should also be in good health. With an extension to the second year of study, the ADB scholarship is valid for one (1) year. For master’s programmes, the maximum duration is two (2) years. Additional information and the application procedure for the 2024 ADB Scholarship are provided.
Details About ADB Scholarship 2024
- Who can Apply: Students from Asia and Pacific
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- University Deadline: Each University has set its deadline for admission
- ADB Scholarship Deadline: Open All Year
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2024 (EPOS Scholarship)
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 Netherlands (Apply Now)
- UAL University of Arts London Scholarship 2024
- Murdoch University Scholarships 2024 in Australia
- University of Calgary Scholarships 2024 in Canada
The Japanese government fully funds the Asian Development Bank Scholarship for 2024. The Funds
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
Major Fields of Study
Science and Technology
Ecology, Forestry, Agriculture, Biology, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering, Genetics, and Health.
Economics, Business, and Management
Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation, Commerce, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration/Management, and Social Sciences.
Development Management, Development Studies, and Asia Pacific Studies.
Law and Public Policy
International Business Law, International Environmental Law, Policy Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, and Public Policy.
Participating Universities under ADB Scholarship 2024
Who is eligible for ADB-JSP scholarship 2024?
- Have nationality from an ADB member nation.
- not held two citizenships and been accepted into a master’s programme at a designated institution.
- possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent; have two (2) years of full-time professional job experience; be under 35 years of age; and consent to going back to work in their own country.
Eligible Countries for ADB Scholarship 2024
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
ADB Scholarship 2024 Deadline
Use this link to see each university’s deadline and admissions for the Asian Development Bnak Scholarship: https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/careers/japan-scholarship-program/institutions
How to apply for ADB Japan scholarship 2024?
- There are nine different nations where the ADB Scholarship 2024 is offered. The ADB Scholarship is offered in several nations (a list is provided below) for each nation.
- Requests for information and application materials from the selected partner university made by applicants
- Candidates fill up the paperwork and application.
- Application submits paperwork to the organisation
- The application is assessed by the university.
- ADB receives a shortlist of candidates from the university.
- ADB examines the application.
- ADB notifies the university and chooses the academics.
- Institution educates all students.
ADB Scholarship Website
- APPLY : https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/careers/japan-scholarship-program
- Procedure of Applying: https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/careers/japan-scholarship-program/procedures-applying
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://ww