The Cobell Scholarship Organization has introduced an annual scholarship programme for the students who are interested in this scholarship.
The Cobell Scholar is administered by Indigenous Education, Inc s come and join this as soon as possible. The organization promotes the Cobell Scholarship’s goal, that is, to provide applicants and inquirers with the most beneficial information regarding this carefully established scholarship opportunity all the candidates must apply here in the Cobell Scholar. The organization is into providing scholarships that are an annual and non-renewable award offered to any full-time and degree-seeking American Indian or Alaska Native post-secondary students so all the students who are wanted to study here in this Cobell Scholar must apply before the deadline.
|Organization||Cobell Scholarship Organisation|
|Education Level||Diploma, Associate, Certificate, Bachelor, Master, or PhD|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||Open throughout the academic year|
|Requirements||Form and documents|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be enrolled members of a US Federally-Recognized Tribe are eligible for the Cobell Scholarships.
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time study and are degree-seeking are eligible for the Cobell Scholars
- The applicants must plan to attend or be attending any nationally, regionally and industry accredited non-profit, public and private, institution are eligible for the Cobell Scholars
- The applicants must be pursuing a vocational certificate or diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral or professional degree, or certificate are eligible for the Cobell Scholars.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher are eligible for the Cobell Scholars
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to apply for admission to an eligible institute, for the Cobell Scholarship
- The applicants must prepare a Financial Need Analysis (FNA), Tribal Enrolment Verification (TEV), proof of institutional enrolment (course schedule, etc.) for the Cobell Scholarship
- The scholarship applications must then be submitted via the OASIS Portal for the Cobell Scholarship
The Cobell Scholarship Organization will provide an annual scholarship to the selected candidates to pursue their higher education in a field for the students who are wanted to study here in the Cobell Scholar. The amount of this non-renewable scholarship will be informed upon final selection and will be dispensed towards the educational costs incurred for the students who are now becoming the part of the Cobell Scholar 2022-2023
The applicants must submit their Profile via OASIS at any time throughout the year, except between December 1st and December 14th when the program may be closed for maintenance so come and join the Cobell Scholarss 2022-2023. However, specific scholarship opportunities have application opening dates and deadlines that students must observe for the students so apply here before the deadline.