Deakin University launched the Research Training Program scholarship in Australia. Deakin University Scholarship 2023 Research Training Programs in Australia have fully funded Masters & Ph.D so come and get the Deakin University Scholarship 2023. degree-level programs in all academic fields & Faculties areas for international students.
Every year Deakin University offered many scholarships for international students who want to pursue their studies in Australia with international standards researchers and get fully funded scholarships in Australia. Deakin University Funds 2-3 years for a Master’s and 3-4 years for a Ph.D. degree and gets a fully funded scholarship in Australia. We encouraged you to must apply for the Deakin University Scholarship 2023 in Australia so come and get the scholarship in Australia
Deakin University is among the renowned universities in Australia, established in 1974 so apply for the fully funded scholarships 2023. A number of people applying for Australian scholarships its one of the best opportunities to start your research career in Australia so come and get fully funded scholarships in Australia.
- Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023
- APU Malaysian Scholarships & Merit Awards 2023
- Flinders University Scholarships in Australia 2023 Fully Funded
- Uppsala University Scholarship 2023 | Study in Sweden
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
Deakin University Scholarship 2023 Details
University: Deakin University
Eligible Countries: Nationals of all the country
Degrees: Masters & P.hD
Deadline: Accepted All Years
- Master’s degree: Up to 2 Years
- Ph.D. degree: Up to 4 Years
Available Courses & Faculty
All the courses and areas of the fields are available for the Deakin University Research Training Program Scholarship so come and get the fully funded scholarships in Australia.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faulty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faulty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Business
- Faulty of Law
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Here is a list of financial benefits of the Deakin University scholarships in Australia for international students.
- Living Allowance: $27,596 per annum or $28,092 per annum tax exempt for up to 2 Years for a Research Master’s degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree so come and get the fully funded scholarships 2023.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years in the Deakin University Scholarship 2023.
- Medical allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Thesis fund
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for this Deakin University Scholarship 2023
- For a Master’s Research Program: You should have a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Sydney or any other approved institute for the Deakin University Scholarship 2023
- For a Ph.D. Research Program: 1)Bachelor’s degree, 2)Master’s degree with good academic grades and research work 3) An equivalent qualification that shows the research experience for the Deakin University Scholarship 2023
- Applicants should provide the English language proficiency proof
- Cv / Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Publications information.
- Providing proof of identification and citizenship.
- Provide evidence of English proficiency
- Other related documents
There is no specific deadline for the Deakin University Scholarship 2023 in Australia, you can apply throughout the year so come and get the fully funded scholarships in Australia.
How to Apply!
The application process for the Deakin University Scholarship is completely online and get the fully funded scholarship