Hello everyone hope so you all are good and doing well in your studies today our topic is all about the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023. All the information about the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023 is given in this article so read it carefully.
The Dell Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students so apply here before the deadline. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them for the students in the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023.
Applications for Dell Scholarships are now open for the students. Just take your time and go through this post, the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students for the students in the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
How to Apply for Dell Scholarships
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Dell Scholarships for the students.
Dell Scholarships 2022 Description
The Dell Scholars Program Scholarship Program is open to United States citizens or for those who have an immigration residency status for the students in the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023. The program is funded by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation for the students in the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023.
Thus, the program recognizes students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their educations for the students in the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023. Furthermore, the goal of the Dell Scholars Program is to improve the outcomes of underserved students through the opportunities a bachelor’s degree can provide for the eligible candidates in the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023.
Also Check: Zell Miller Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students
Level/Field of Study:
College or university level in all subjects for the students
This scholarship is hosted and taken in the USA for the students
Each of the winners of this Dell Scholars Program will receive financial support of $20,000, a laptop and textbook credits will be given to the winning candidates for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023. They are also providing ongoing support, assistance to address all of the emotional, lifestyle, and financial challenges that may prevent scholars from completing college for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow so read it carefully:
- Participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12 are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell grant in the first year of college are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- All applicants must be United States citizens or have an immigration residency status that allows the applicant to qualify for federal financial aid after completing the FAFSA are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
- Only seniors who have participated in a Dell Scholars Program approved college readiness program are eligible for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
Also Check: Marshall Scholarship 2022-2023 For International Students
Only U.S citizens are invited to apply for the Dell Scholar 2022-2023.
To apply, students must register through the online system at the website and application link below for the Dell Scholarship 2022-2023.
January 15 annually so apply before the deadline.