Applicants who want to study master’s and doctoral studies, university teachers, researchers, and artists can apply for the NSP scholarship of the Slovak Republic for students. No application fee is required for the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia. Almost all academic fields and fields are available in Slovakia for eligible students. Free international student scholarships to study in Slovakia.
This is a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies on a fully funded scholarship in Slovakia in 2023. We encourage you to apply for the NSP National Scholarship Program 2023.
Check Also: Flinders University Scholarships in Australia 2023 Fully Funded
About National Scholarship Program 2023
- Sponsored by: Government of Slovakia
- University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Degree level: Masters, Ph.D., Teachers, Researchers, and Artists
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 31 October 2022.
This is a Full Funded scholarship in Slovakia for international students so come and apply to get a fully funded scholarship. This free scholarship to study abroad in Slovakia will cover almost most of the Expenses of the selected students so come and apply in NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
- The scholarships will cover the following expenses Living Costs, Food, and Accommodation During Their Stay
- Travel Allowance for University and Ph.D. Students:
- distance up to 350 km – 0 €,
- distance more than 350 km, max. 2,000 km – 250 €,
- distance more than 2,000 km, max. 7,000 km – 500 €,
- distance more than 7,000 km – 1 000 €.
|a) university student of the second level of higher education||400 €|
|b) Ph.D. student||734 €|
|c) university teacher/researcher/artist:|
||1 050 €|
Duration of the Scholarship:
National Scholarship Program 2023 of the Republic of Slovakia is the Short Funding Exchange Program to continue their Research in Higher Educational Institutions of Slovakia in the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia.
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months) for the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Ph.D. students): 1 – 10 Months in the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers, or Artists): 1 – 10 Months for students
Check Also: Uppsala University Scholarship 2023 | Study in Sweden
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter/ Statement of Interest
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any)
- International Students from all over the world are Eligible to apply for NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia.
- University Students at Universities outside Slovakia in the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
- Keep in mind that the Slovakia scholarship for international Students 2023 is not a Full-time Scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. Degree Programs in the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
- Applicants should have a second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of the application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program in the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia.
Check Also: Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
- 31 October at 16:00 CET – scholarship stays during the summer semester of the current academic year for the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
- 30 April at 16:00 CET – scholarship stays during the next academic year for the NSP (National Scholarship Program) 2023 in Slovakia
How to Apply
Applicants should apply online for the NSP 2023 in Slovakia for students.