Cornell University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Cornell University
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: Early Decision: November 15, 2023 · Regular Decision: February 15, 2024 · Transfer: March 15, 2024
- Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024 in USA
- University of New Haven Scholarship 2024 USA
- Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024 in UK
- University of Tasmania Scholarships 2024 in Australia
- Clark University Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Cornell University Scholarship Coverage
Benefits of Cornell University Financial Aid for International Students include the following for the recipient:
Financial help based on need is provided to accepted overseas students who have applied and shown a need to get the Cornell University Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Cornell University Scholarship For International Students
For candidates to be considered for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students, they need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Language Required: English
- All nations throughout the world are eligible.
- The same tests, such as the SAT or ACT, must be taken by all candidates.
- Candidates must demonstrate their financial need by filling out and submitting the CSS profile.
- Candidates must provide an IELTS minimum score of 7 or a TOEFL IBT minimum score of 100.
- You must study two Sat topics you choose in the arts, sciences, and engineering, although maths is required for engineering.
- Depending on your college or major, you might need to take the SAT subjects test.
- It is not necessary to take the SAT subjects test for any other majors.
- Bring in three years’ worth of high school transcripts.
- Every certificate and transcript has to be official and translated.
How to Apply for Cornell University Scholarship For International Students?
- Read these steps to apply to Cornell.
- Before filling out the application and submitting all prerequisites, create an account on the common app.
- Look for the university under the “My College” tab.
- Respond to the following application questions found on the Common App tab:
- Complete your profile by adding your contact information, citizenship, and other facts.
- Family: please enter the details of your home.
- Education: Provide details about your courses, honors programs, secondary school, and universities (if relevant).
- activities and exams completed.
- Writing: Allocate no more than 650 words for your statement.
- Use this application checklist to make sure you have everything done for this scholarship.
- Click to view commonly asked questions regarding financial aid. here.