International students from all around the world who are interested in studying at Harrison Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas 2024 are eligible to apply for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas. For a recent university graduate interested in humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional growth, the HMU Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and discussion initiative in the humanities.
The Fellowship offers acknowledged authorship in two university journals, networking opportunities for a broad spectrum of academics, lifelong learners, readers, and thinkers from a wide variety of areas, and exposure to themes related to the history of Western culture for budding researchers. Except attending the conference, all activities associated with the HMU Fellowship in Ideas may be completed remotely using suitable
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
- Level of Study: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
- Institution: Harrison Middleton University
- Study in: Arizona, USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment
- Program Period: Nine months
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
Benefits of the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas include the following:
- a $500 allowance.
- the chance to take part in Socratic dialogues virtually with academic staff.
- published online in HMU: Dialogues and the HMU Blog.
- A gratis library consisting of five volumes from the Great Books Foundation at the end of the Fellowship period.
- Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2024
- Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024 in USA
- University of New Haven Scholarship 2024 USA
- Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024 in UK
- University of Tasmania Scholarships 2024 in Australia
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements to be considered for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas:
- Language Required: English
- All nations throughout the world are eligible.
- possess a degree from an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program (in any discipline).
- possess an interest in Western civilization’s major concepts and the humanities.
- possess exceptional writing, reading, and communication skills.
- Commit to write one book review for HMU: Dialogues, based on a Great Books Foundation publication, and two blog pieces for the HMU Blog.
How to Apply for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas?
(1) Fill out the application form from here.
(2) Prepare the following documents:
- A 500 word biographical statement that highlights your academic background, your passion for the humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- A maximum word count of 1500 for an explanatory essay with proper citations.
- Additionally, a works cited page that applies your passion to a fantastic notion in the humanities associated with one of the following concentrations: social science, natural science, philosophy and religion, or creative literature.
(3) Send your application and writing examples to email@example.com as Microsoft Word-compatible documents attached.