DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students so come and apply for this scholarship. This DAAD University Scholarship 2023 is available to pursue a master’s or Ph.D. at the top German Universities. DAAD University scholarships cover monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates and apply for fully funded scholarships 2023 in Germany.
Well-trained experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries and get the DAAD Scholarships 2023. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all so come and apply for DAAD University Scholarships 2023.
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023
- Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023
- Kingston University Scholarships 2023
- University of Michigan Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Diploma Scholarship in Canada 2023 | Fully-Funded
DAAD Scholarship 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Doctoral (Ph.D.) / Masters
- Institution: DAAD
- Study in: Germany
- Courses Offered:
- Economic Sciences, Law
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Art, Design
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- Medicine, Health Sciences
- You can also see the complete list of available Postgraduate Courses.
- Program Period: Between 12 and 36 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
- DAAD Scholarship Deadline: Depending on chosen study program; please check deadlines here for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023.
DAAD Scholarship 2023 Coverage
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates for the students
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding for the students
- Payments toward health, accident and personal liability insurance cover the students
- One-off study allowance for the students
- Monthly rent subsidy for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023.
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester) for the students
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2023
- Required Languages: English or German for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023.
- For international programs, the language of instruction is English for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023. You are usually required to submit an English language certificate e.g. TOEFL or IELTS for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023.
- For other programs, the language of instruction is German for the DAAD Scholarship 2023. You are usually required to submit a German language certificate e.g. DSH or TestDaF for the DAAD Scholarship 2023.
- Eligible Countries: Click here for list of eligible developing countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) or Masters’s degree in an appropriate subject for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023?
To apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023 for a Master’s and Ph.D. in Germany please follow the following step-by-step application procedure for the DAAD Scholarship 2023
Students can apply for up to three courses for the DAAD University Scholarships 2023. If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms and do not change the priorities in the according application form for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarships:
- Signed DAAD application form with the current date
- A personally signed CV (please use the sample euro pass form required for the DAAD University Scholarship 2023 at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with the current date is required
To know more about DAAD Scholarships 2023 for Masters and Ph.D. Germany for the students: