For overseas students, the Hubei Government Scholarship 2024 in China (Fully Funded) is completely financed. Come and get completely financed scholarships; the Beijing Municipal Education Commission is providing the initial funding of 35 million yuan (US$5 million). Don’t pass up this chance—the scholarship is divided into three categories, with the top awarding 40,000 yuan (US$5,700) to each candidate.
Apply in China; Hubei is among the most advanced provinces in terms of scientific research and education. More than 120 universities exist, including seven important universities included in the National 211 Project and Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology, two of China’s Top Ten Universities. All applicants come and apply for completely financed scholarships in China since, as of the end of 2010, there were 104 thousand postgraduate students and 1.4 million undergraduate students enrolled in Hubei’s higher education institutions.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Hubei Government
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: Philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, management, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, and art.
- Hubei Government Scholarship Deadline: Between February and June
List of Universities that offer Hubei Government Scholarship
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
Hubei Government Scholarship Duration
- Candidates for Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing area who are pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees should note that the fully supported scholarships have a maximum tenure of four years.
- Scholarship recipients for Chinese language instruction or related advanced study at Beijing-area Chinese universities and colleges should note that the award should not last more than a year.
- International students and scholars seeking specialised training at Beijing-area Chinese institutions and colleges: the scholarship should not last longer than a year.
- Exchange students or those who have made exceptional contributions to Beijing’s foreign education system: the fully financed scholarship should last no more than a year.
Hubei Government Scholarship Coverage
There are five different categories for Hubei Government Scholarships:
- The annual cost of the undergraduate, graduate, and PhD scholarships is 10,000 RMB, 15,000 RMB, and 20,000 RMB, respectively.
- The General Scholar Scholarship is worth 10,000 RMB per year or 5,000 RMB every six months;
- The Advanced Scholar Scholarship is 10,000 every six months or 20,000 per year, and it includes visiting scholars in the future.
Eligibility Criteria for Hubei Government Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Hubei Government Scholarship, the applicant has to meet each of the following criteria:
- Required Languages: Each higher education school that is qualified for this scholarship in China will set its own requirements for the applicant’s language competency, which will be based on the requirements of the academic programmes.
- All nations worldwide are eligible, with the exception of Chinese nationals.
- Candidates should be cordial with Chinese and international nationals holding legitimate passports.
- Candidates should be well-mannered, diligent, have high grades, and be in good health.
- Applicants for this fantastic undergraduate scholarship must be between the ages of 25 and 25 on average, and their degree must be equivalent to or higher than a Chinese high school diploma.
- Applicants for Graduate Scholarships should have completed their bachelor’s degrees and be, on average, thirty years old.
- Applicants for the Doctorate Scholarship must hold a master’s degree and be between the ages of 35 and 37 on average.
- All applicants for the General Scholar Scholarship must be between the ages of 40 and 40 on average. Chinese language scholars must have completed a higher school degree or above, professional scholars must have completed a bachelor’s degree or above, and university students must be enrolled in grade 2 or above.
- Applicants for the Advanced Scholar Scholarship should be at least 50 years old, have completed a master’s degree, and have an associate professor position.
- No financial help is provided by the Chinese government or any other organizations to applicants.
- Both the program’s and the applied university’s admission standards.
How to Apply for the Hubei Government Scholarship?
Please adhere to the detailed application guidelines below in order to be eligible for the Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Choose an institution that grants the Hubei Government Scholarship (the list of institutions is provided above).
- Once you’ve chosen a Hubei university, go to the “International Students” section of that university’s website and look for the Scholarships tab.
- Click on the Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship under the Scholarships section. The whole Hubei University procedure guide, including application forms and a list of necessary documents, is available here. The overall procedure’s phases are shown below.
- List of Documents Required for Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship in the year 2024:
- Application Form for Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Notarized Transcript or Certificate of Job Title
- Letter of Recommendation
- Health Certificate
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
- Complete the online application form available on the university’s website, if applicable, and any other requirements specified by the institution.
- Locate the university’s address so you may mail your admissions paperwork there.
Please visit the official website to find out more about the Hubei Government Scholarship: