Applicants are now invited to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023 so come and get the fully funded scholarships in 2023. The Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023 at Lanzhou University is Fully Funded and Candidates from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023.
This Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023 opportunity is for the Master’s and Ph.D. level degree Programs for international students. There is no need to provide IELTS and No application Fee. Its sponsored by the Ministry of Education in China for students around the world. The aim of the Lanzhou University scholarship is to offer Financial support as well as Quality Education to International Students so never miss the opportunity.
Lanzhou University is a research university in Lanzhou for students, in China and it was established in 1909 to get the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023. It’s among the top 30 universities in China. University has 19,775 Bachelor students, 10,572 Master Students, and 2,559 Ph.D. Students so come and get fully funded scholarships.
About Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
- Country: China
- Host Institute: Lanzhou University
- Degree level: Master’s & Ph.D. degree
- Deadline: 10 February 2024
- Program Duration: The duration for the Master’s degree program is 2-3 Years and For Ph.D. Level degree Programs are 3-4 years.
- It covers the Full tuition fee
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- University offers a monthly stipend for a Master’s (3000 RMB) for Ph.D. Students (3500RMB).
- International applicants from any country of the world are eligible to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
- Applicant should have good academic records for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must be good at scientific research for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
- For those applicants applying for the Master’s Degree, the age should not be more than 35 years and For the Ph.D., the age should be under 40 for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Personal Statment or Study Plan
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- English Language Requirement: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years) for the Lanzhou University Scholarships； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions for the Lanzhou University Scholarships.
- Chinese Langauge Requirement: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate for the Lanzhou University Scholarships.
The agency number of Lanzhou University is “10730”. Type B for the Lanzhou University Scholarships
The last date to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023 is 10 Feb 2024 so apply before the deadline
How to Apply!
The application process is online for the Lanzhou University Scholarships 2023 for international Students and gets the fully funded scholarships