If you are interested in studying at a top Australian university with a fully funded scholarship then read this article through so come and apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024. In this article, we will explain in detail the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024, its benefits, and step-by-step application process and apply for this scholarship
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024 are fully funded scholarship for international students so never miss out on applying for this scholarship. These scholarships are offered for Masters’s and Ph.D. studies so come and get a funded scholarship. The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024 covers full tuition fees, a traveling allowance, a living allowance of $31,200 per year and academic expenses so don’t miss out.
The University offers hundreds of prizes that are designed to reward hard work and achievement as you move through your course so come and apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024. From your first year of undergraduate study. through internships and through to your PhD., you can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your studies and get scholarships here. These prices won’t just help you while you study – they’ll become an integral part of your CV for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit the graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: 30 November 2023
- If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024
- Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships 2024 | Fully Funded
- DAAD Scholarship 2024 Study In Germany
- University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2024
- Kingston University Scholarships 2024 In UK
- Diploma Scholarship in Canada 2024 | Fully-Funded
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Melbourne Scholarship
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2024