- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Study in: Turkey
- Deadline: January 10 – February 20, 2024
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- International students worldwide can apply for free Turkish scholarships from the Turkish government. Additionally, they cover practically all fields of study at the bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. There are 1325 programmes available. from here
It depends on the program.
- 4 years for bachelor + 1 Year Turkish language preparation year.
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 year
- PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
- Check the scholarship’s timeline from Here
- University and program placement
- Tuition Fee
- Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One-year Turkish Language Course
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate: 1000 TL per month
- Master’s: 1400 TL per month
- PhD: 1800 TL per month
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Government Scholarship
To qualify for the Turkey Government Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English or Turkish
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Candidates seeking a bachelor’s degree must have at least a 70% GPA.
- 75% is the minimal GPA required of candidates for master’s and doctoral degrees.
- 90% is the minimal academic level required of candidates in the health sciences (medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy).
- Age Criteria:
- being enrolled in undergraduate programmes and under 21
- should be enrolled in Master’s programmes and under 30 years old
- must be eligible for doctorate programmes if under 35
- Eligible Groups:
- People from all nations
- Graduates or candidates who can graduate by August 2022, the end of the current academic year,
- Scholars and researchers
- Non-Eligible Groups:
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Students already registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for
- Other Requirements
- A certification from the TOEFL or IELTS, or the Test of English as a Foreign Language, is required. The certification serves as an international standard that attests to your proficiency in English, allowing you to enrol in university courses.
- It is advised that you present an official academic record that includes all of your certifications, courses taken, and grades earned during your academic career.
- A statement outlining your motivation for applying for this scholarship programme must be sent. You may be rejected if your SOP lacks important details and your
- Statement of Purpose has to be improved.
- Candidates shouldn’t have any medical issues.
- There can be further application criteria for short-term scholarship programmes.
- Please confirm the requirements during
How to Apply for Turkey Government Scholarship?
Make an account on the website of the Turkey Government scholarship from here
- Candidates may only submit individual applications at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr.
- Türkiye Scholarship applications are not accepted by any organizations or individuals.
- It is highly recommended that candidates thoroughly study the application system’s instructions and cautions.
- It is important for applicants to upload and submit the needed papers to the application system.
- Applications submitted by courier, postal service, or hand delivery will not be accepted.
- Applications are offered without cost.
- The Türkiye Scholarships combine university placement with scholarship opportunities.
- Students will be matched with a university and programme based on the 12 choices they select via the application process.
(2) Complete the online application by providing the necessary documents.
(3) The following files must be uploaded by all candidates during the online application process:
- A legitimate passport OR a valid national identification document
- A current picture of the candidate (notice that the picture you submit into the application system has to be a good headshot of you; applications will not be evaluated well if the
- a candidate is not identifiable in the photo)
- Results from national exams (needed for candidates without any international certification or qualification)
- Diploma or provisional graduation certificate
- Academic transcripts; uncertified transcripts and internet screenshots can negatively impact your application’s rating.
- Scores from international exams (such as the GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, Y̖S, etc., if needed by the program and university of choice)
- Results of language exams, if any, that the selected university and program need
- A sample of your written work and a research proposal (for PhD applicants only