- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: University of Hamburg
- Degree level: Masters/Ph.D.
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
Master’s students who have completed their 16 years of education in any nation and wish to study abroad for research purposes must apply for admission to the university in order to be eligible for scholarships and other benefits that the university announces.
The university has a reputation for being a public research institute and for providing its students with a top-notch education. The university offers 150 distinct postgraduate programs, and students can choose from a wide range of departments. For your degree, you can choose from any of the programs.
The German University of Hamburg scholarships for 2024 are revealed. I’m thrilled to inform students from various educational backgrounds that German University has released the scholarship applications for
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
University of Hamburg Scholarships Benefits
The university departments have announced a number of benefits that are available to students who apply for the scholarship. Here are a few well-known advantages:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly Stipends
- Accommodations for the duration of the scholarship program.
- Master’s degree holders will receive 850 euros for the course.
- Doctorate program participants will receive 3,000 euros over the course of a year.
- Scientific Journal encourages former pupils to apply for specific faculty positions
- You can enroll in any of the courses that the university has announced.
- You are able to travel throughout the nation and have the opportunity to learn more about it.
- After earning their degrees in the nation, the students also have the chance to begin working.
Fields Of Study.
Numerous scholarships are offered by Hamburg University in the following areas:
Arts and Social Sciences
- Cultural studies
- Political science
- International relations
- Visual arts and visual communication design
- Turkish Studies
Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Cyber security
- Computer science and engineering
- Data Analytics
- Material science and engineering
- Electronics engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Computer science and engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Energy technologies and management
- Information technology
- Industrial engineering
- Molecular biology
- Genetics and bioengineering
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024
- Any foreign applicant, regardless of nationality, may submit an application for a scholarship.
- Students with Turkish nationality are not eligible to apply for the scholarship; further details about the scholarship are available on the university’s official website.
- The students need to have graduated from a nationally recognized institution with honors from their prior year of study.
- The applicant’s academic record must be strong.
It is mandatory for applicants to submit their applications by the deadline.
- Candidates must speak and write English fluently as well as be able to understand it.
- Students are free to apply for the scholarship and choose any program they want to enroll in.
Documents Required for University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024
- A photocopy of the results showing the applicant’s valid, acceptable score is required.
- a diploma from high school in Turkish or English.
- Transcripts of studies with certification.
- scholarly letter of recommendation.
- copy of the residency permit.
- score for English language proficiency.
- and every other document that the faculty has mandated.
How to apply for University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024?
- The degree programs announced under the scholarship must be enrolled in by the students.
- Choose the course and enroll in the university.
- You are now immediately qualified for the scholarship.
- Students must submit their application materials to the department in order for the scholarship process to begin.
- Give the application and include all supporting documentation.
- Your application will be verified by the authorities.
- Following the completion of processing, the chosen students will be announced.
- After submitting their applications, students must wait a while. Afterwards, they must check the website, where the name of the chosen student will be disclosed.
Application Deadline for University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024
- For Master’s –31st March 2024
- For Doctoral Programs – 15th April 2024
Check out Details of Master’s programs here – UoH Master’s Scholarship 2024
Check out Details of Doctoral programs here – UoH Doctoral Scholarships 2024