The goal of the Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024, Germany (Fully Funded) is to fortify and expand global and German civil society networks. The goal of the CCP Fellowship is to make civic societies stronger. Thus, experts and volunteers from over 40 countries are funded by the Cross Culture programme and are warmly welcomed in Germany. Over the course of the programme, the CCP fellowship pays for all costs.
The duration of the Cross Culture Programme (CCP) is two to three months. The CCP Fellows’ networks, experience, and local knowledge will benefit the host organization. In addition, CCP will provide professional dinners, networking events, and transcultural workshops for participants. Below are the perks, qualifying conditions, and application procedures.
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
Details About Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024, Germany (Fully Funded)
Host Country: Germany
- Fellowship Period: Two to three Months
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th December 2023
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- NIG Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 | National Institute of Genetics
- Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships 2024
- ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Seattle University Scholarships 2024 in USA | Fully Funded
CCP 2024 Fellowship Benefits
The German Federal Foreign Office has approved and fully funded the Cross Culture Programme (CCP). What the fellows will receive:
- A 650 euro monthly stipend
- reimbursement for round-trip airfare and lodging
- Monthly pass for local public transit in the fellow’s home city
- Health coverage
- payment of any accrued visa costs.
Only participants from the following nations are eligible to join the CCP:
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Eligibility Criteria for Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024,
- The age requirement for applicants is 23 at the time of application.
- proficient in both spoken and written English.
- A minimum of two years of verified professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society
- organization within the participant’s home country is required.
Those employed in any of the following sectors will be eligible to receive the CCP Fellowship:
- Policy and society
- Media and Culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development and climate justice
Two additional subjects have been added for the fellowship in 2024:
- Circular economy
- Gender and diversity
Application Steps for Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship
Would you like to take part? The steps for applying are as follows:
- You must choose your nation for it to lead you to the online application portal.
- Fill out the application and attach your supporting documentation.
- Fill out the application and submit it online using the application site.
Documents to Upload for Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship
- Curriculum vitae in English.
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor, use this template for a Recommendation letter.
- Photo is optional.
The appropriate email notification will be sent to the chosen candidates, most likely in April 2024.
Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024 Official Website
The official website, which you can use to apply for the Cross Culture Programme (CCP) Fellowship 2024, is linked below. I wish you luck.