Located in the Netherlands, Radboud University Scholarship 2024 is a public university. Applications for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024 are being accepted right now. more options for students from outside the EU. The Radboud scholarship initiative will cover the cost of a visa, health insurance, liability insurance, and residency permits in addition to reducing tuition.
For international students, a maximum of 28 Radboud Scholarships will be available in 2024–2025. The Radboud Scholarship is for Radboud University’s complete Master’s curriculum, which is taught only in English. Those searching for work or starting a business after completing their school can apply for the Netherlands Job Seeker Visa 2023. Additional details on the Radboud University Scholarship 2024 are provided below.
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
Details About Radboud University Scholarship 2024
- Degree Level: Master
- Duration: Normal Duration of program (1-2 years)
- Coverage: Partially
- Deadline: 31st January 2024
- Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024, Germany (Fully Funded)
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- NIG Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 | National Institute of Genetics
- Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships 2024
- ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
About the Radboud University Scholarship Coverage
If you are the recipient of a scholarship offer from Radboud University, then:
- The Radboud Scholarship will cover just €2,530 towards tuition.
- A grant recipient, for example, will only have to pay a tuition fee of €2,530 in 2024–2025 rather than €17,000.
- The cost of the visa will be covered by the university.
- In the Netherlands, university health and liability insurance—both made possible by Radboud Scholarships—support study permits.
Radboud University Scholarship (Holland Scholarship)
The Radboud University scholarship and the Netherlands Liège scholarship (NL: formerly known as the Holland Scholarship) can also be combined.
For extra coverage, you may also apply for the NL Scholarship, which grants 5,000 euros.
This NL Scholarship (NLS) is co-financed by Radboud University and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
No of Scholarships
Twenty-eight faculty members will receive a maximum of twenty-eight Radboud Scholarships in 2024–2025: two in the arts; five in law; four in the Nijmegen School of Management; two in philosophy, theology, and religious studies; eleven in science; and four in the social sciences.
Eligibility Criteria to Avail the Radboud Scholarship 2024
- own a non-EU/non-EEA passport.
- not be able to pay for their education
- In the Netherlands, you will pursue or finish your bachelor’s degree overseas.
- Meet Radboud University’s English language proficiency requirements.
- See our page about studying at Dutch universities without an IELTS score for more information.
- Admission to a degree course that satisfies the prerequisites is the first step, and it will start on September 1, 2024.
Selection Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship
- Academic excellence (determined by prior university ranking, relevancy, and grades)
- Ambition (level of your motivating letter, volunteer or internship experience)
- References (strong recommendation letters). See, these reference guidelines
Those who wish to apply for the Radboud Scholarship for the intake in September of 2024. The deadline is set for January 31, 2024. You will receive the results by mid-April 2024.
How to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024, Netherlands?
You can apply online by stating that you are requesting admission to a Master’s programme. This page provides information on the master’s degree application procedure.
Students must apply through Studylink (for scholarships) prior to the deadline.