Do you wish to pursue a fully sponsored scholarship at a ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China? The Young Talents ANSA Scholarship for 2024 is NOW OPEN. Apply for China’s ANSO Scholarship 2024. This scholarship is fully funded in Chinese universities. There will be 500 scholarships available in total for postgraduate degree programmes. The entire cost, including the travel allowance, is covered by the ANSO Scholarship.
Every year, the ANSO Scholarship provides funding to 200 Master’s and 300 PhD students at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) institutions around China to pursue master’s or doctoral degrees. Below are further specifics as well as the application guidelines for the ANSO Scholarship 2024.
Details About ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China 🇨🇳
- Universities: (USTC), (UCAS)
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th February 2024
- Radboud University Scholarship 2024, Netherlands (Partially Funded)
- Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024, Germany (Fully Funded)
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- NIG Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 | National Institute of Genetics
- Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships 2024
What is ANSO?
ANSO, also known as the Alliance of International Science Organisations, is a non-governmental international organisation that was established in 2018. 37 global universities, international organisations, and scientific institutes are among the founding members.
What is USTC?
In 1958, USTC became the first Chinese Academy of Sciences university. It has a strong reputation globally and is currently a well-known institution in China.
What is UCAS?
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is a cutting-edge institution primarily dedicated to graduate study. Over 50,000 current students attend UCAS, and more over half are PhD students.
ANSO Scholarship Benefits
The principal advantages for recipients of the ANSO Scholarship are:
- Tuition Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- 6,000 to 7,000 CNY/Months for PhD for up to 48 months
- 3,000 CNY/Month for Masters for up to 36 months
- Health Insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- International Travel Allowance from home country to China.
- Visa Fee, and Residence Permit Allowance.
Check it out! This scholarship is fully sponsored in China. All of it is protected.
Note: Applying for the ANSO Scholarship through both UCAS and USTC at the same time is not permitted; doing so will result in your admission being denied.
ANSO Scholarship Requirements and Criteria
- The applicant cannot be a citizen of China.
- Must be fluent in either Chinese or English
- Candidates for Masters: You must have been born after January 1, 1994, inclusive.
- For Those seeking PhDs: You must have been born after January 1, 1989, inclusive.
- Additionally, candidates must fulfil the prerequisites established by UCAS University and USTC.
- You are not eligible if you are enrolled in any other scholarship programme at a Chinese university.
ANSO Scholarship Guidelines
The USTC and UCAS university internet portals provide the application guidelines. The links are provided below.
ANSO Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The deadline for submitting your application to UCAS and USTC for the “2024 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” is February 15, 2024 (Beijing Time).
How to Apply for the ANSO Scholarship?
Direct applications must be made through the university portal. Put your application in the USTC/UCAS admissions portal and submit it.
In your application, first choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents.”